Integrating Freshservice with Box will enable you to easily share large files and documents within your service desk.
Installing the Box app will ensure that you can easily share large files from the comfort of your service desk. This integration brings to you the following benefits:
- Box integrated with Freshservice provides you an easy way to let your users and agents share large files among themselves without worrying about email attachment limits.
- Box functions as both cloud storage and an online backup service, so you can securely extend your file systems to the cloud as well as attach large files to everything from ticket responses, notes, new problems, changes and releases, solution articles and CMDB records.
- You can also easily track the content history of edited files, as Box records changes made to documents stored within.
- Notifications are even sent to document stakeholders whenever an edit is made.
- Robust sharing capabilities let file sharers dictate exactly how recipients can use their file (just viewing or also editing, sharing, downloading, printing and so on), providing an extra layer of security.
- You can even share files with users who don’t have a Box or Freshservice account.
Please click on the link below so you can be redirected to the solution article with detailed information on the installation process.