Enable Support Teams to provide instant and secure remote support to end-users and customers.
Remote Support apps are modern and secure web-based tools for Support Teams to further streamline and transform the impact and delivery of IT to your organization. Directly integrated with FreshService™ & Microsoft SCCM, these apps enable you to perform remote troubleshooting actions from anywhere, any time. Deliver faster problem resolution and increase end-user satisfaction by launching secure remote support options within FreshService™, including:
- Software Deployment: Enable Support Teams to quickly and easily deploy software to users and devices from any web browser
- Device Insights: Get valuable insights into the state of your device, from hardware information to user interactions.
- Remote Actions: Support devices in your environment with remote troubleshooting actions.
- Software Control: See what software is installed on a client to repair or remove software.
- Service Control: Manage installed and running services to stop, start, or restart a service in order to resolve an issue.
- Deployment Insights: Identify what software is deployed to a specific device, identify errors, and deployment status.
- User Insights: Get valuable insights into a user's account, including if an account is locked out or disabled.
- Account Control: Identify account issues, unlock and reset passwords, enable an incorrectly disabled account, or quickly disable an account.
- Device Affinity: See what devices are assigned to the user and access Device Management functionality.
- Deployment Insights: View the status of a software or application package to identify any issues.
- Group Control: Assign users to AD groups in an intuitive and secure manner. Quickly search a list of allowed groups, or remove a user from a group.
- Announcements: Keep users up-to-date with important updates and changes by easily creating and delivering announcements in real-time on targeted devices.
These instructions assume that you have already installed and configured:
- Cireson Remote Support: You will need your Cireson Remote Support instance URL to configure the Cireson Remote Support App for Freshservice.
- Freshservice Discovery Probe, SCCM Integration: https://support.freshservice.com/support/solutions/articles/205230-how-to-integrate-sccm-with-your-freshservice-account
Once you have installed the Cireson Remote Support App from the Freshservice Apps Marketplace, you will need to configure your Remote Support Base URL. The setting "Remote Support Base URL" is the base URL for the instance of Remote Support with which you are integrating; for example, https://example.contoso.com. The Remote Support Base URL can be set in the Cireson Remote Support App Settings.
Now that you have installed and configured the Cireson Remote Support App for Freshservice, you will be able to quickly access Remote Support User & Device information from:
From tickets, you can open Remote Support for the Requestor, and if the Requestor has an associated computer asset, you can open Remote Support for the associated asset as well.
For devices (Desktops, Computers) that are discovered from SCCM, you can open Remote Support from the Asset view.
For users (Requestors) that are discovered from SCCM, you can open Remote Support from the Requestors view.
In each area of Freshservice outlined above, the Cireson Remote Support App adds a section in the sidebar from which you can open Remote Support for the associated Device or User.