Contract Management app helps admin track the time spent by support agents on Freshservice tickets
With the Contract Management app,
1. Admins can define (and modify) contract duration and the alert threshold for each department.
2. Agents can track the remaining contract duration for each department.
3. The remaining contract duration is highlighted if it goes below the threshold defined for a customer.
Before app installation, you need to create custom fields for departments
1. Go to Admin -> User Management -> Company fields
2. Create a custom field “Contract Time” as name, and type “Text field”
3. Create a custom field “Threshold Time” as name, and type “Text field”
After clicking the install button,
1. In the Settings page, you will need to enter your Freshservice subdomain and API key to authenticate
2. After the Freshservice authentication, you will need to add your contract hours and threshold hours for your departments
3. Once that's done, click the Install button to finish the installation
You are now good to go!