Meet your SLAs effortlessly by performing endpoint management activities from the ticket window.
Using Desktop Central, Freshservice agents can perform the following unified endpoint management functionalities right from the ticket window:
1. Deploy business-critical applications at the touch of a button using 5000+ pre-defined software packages.&nbsp;
2. Remote support of mobile devices and laptops/desktops with integrated chat/voice/video calls.
3. Troubleshoot collaboratively with other technicians and record remote sessions for IT audits.&nbsp;
4. Remotely manage processes, services, registry, files, shares, and printers.&nbsp;
5. Access command&nbsp;prompt of the remote computer and execute commands seamlessly.&nbsp;
6. Conduct operations such as lock, restart and hibernate to expend power judiciously.&nbsp;
7. Remotely wake computers to perform on-demand operations.
8. Track the inactive systems in your network and perform a remote shutdown operation to save energy.
1. Ensure that you have Desktop Central running in your network. If you are new to Desktop Central, download and proceed with the app configuration.
2. Provide Desktop Central server URL/FQDN name/IP address.
3. Furnish valid Desktop Central administrator credentials.
4. Fetch Freshservice API key (User profile -> Profile settings -> copy and paste the API key displayed). Provide the Freshservice domain name.
5. Map Desktop Central users with Freshservice agents for letting each agent perform endpoint management activities from the ticket window.