Discover and manage Dropbox users, and usage in Freshservice.
Freshservice’s integration with Dropbox for SaaS Management enables you to track and manage users using Dropbox directly within Freshservice. Integrating with Dropbox enables you to:
- Track your Dropbox for Business plan and the current usage of that plan
- Track users and how frequently they use Dropbox (not just by login, but also create/update files in Dropbox) to
identify inactive users for deprovisioning
This integration requires the SaaS Management Add-on. More details can be found here: https://support.freshservice.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000003270
Note: You need to have a Dropbox for Business plan for this integration to work. Only Dropbox admins can configure the integration.
View detailed instructions to set up the integration here: https://support.freshservice.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000003249
- Go to the developer portal -
- Click on Create App.
- Create an app with Scoped Access to Full Dropbox.
- In the permissions tab, provide the following permissions for the app:
- For the Authentication to the App, generate an access token with no expiration