Dynamically set your ticket property behavior (show/hide/disable) based on your business rules.
This app helps you quickly configure ticket property behavior such as hide and/or disable specific fields based on preset conditions.
Few sample use cases where this app can help:
1. Freshservice is being used across different departments in your organization and there are different fields for different departments. This app lets you hide the unnecessary fields with respect to a specific department.
2. Ticket ownership (Groups) is dynamically determined using Graphical workflows in your Freshservice instance. At any cost, these group assignment shouldn’t be disturbed or altered. This app lets you disable the Group field for your agents.
3. Your servicedesk manages different type of issues and there is a need to have different fields for each type of issue. Form fields for reporting a hardware issue are different from form fields for reporting a security issue. This app lets you choose what fields you would want to display based on a certain type of issue.
1. The app supports the New Tickets page (agent view) and the Ticket Details page.
2. The conditions based on "type" for the new Ticket page will apply only for the incident type.
1. To obtain the Freshservice API key, click the Profile icon at the top-right corner and select Settings. The Freshservice API key is displayed below.
2. Freshservice domain name: For Freshservice domain name, enter your subdomain name followed by ".freshservice.com"
3. To install the app:
i. Go to Admin -> Helpdesk Productivity -> Apps -> Get More Apps -> Agent Productivity and select Dynamic Ticket Fields.
ii. Click Install.
iii. Enter the Freshservice API key and domain in the respective fields.
iv. Click Verify.
Once the installation is complete, you will be automatically directed to the page where you can create the rules to set conditions and actions. Click Install.
4. To edit the rules or create new rules:
Go to Admin -> Helpdesk Productivity -> Apps -> Dynamic Ticket Fields and select Settings (Cogs).
5. To uninstall the app:
Go to Admin -> Helpdesk Productivity -> Apps -> Dynamic Ticket Fields and click Uninstall.
If you are facing any issues, do feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or create a ticket at https://makoitlab.freshdesk.com.