Dynamically set your ticket property behavior (show/hide/disable) based on your business rules.
This app helps you to quickly configure ticket property behavior such as hide and/or disable specific fields based on preset conditions.
Few sample use cases where this app can help:
1. Freshservice is being used across different departments in your organization and there are different fields for different departments. This app lets you hide the unnecessary fields with respect to a specific department.
2. Ticket ownership (Groups) are dynamically determined using Graphical workflows in your Freshservice instance. At any cost, these group assignment shouldn’t be disturbed or altered. This app lets you disable the Group field for your agents.
3. Your servicedesk manages different type of issues and there is a need to have different fields for each type of issue. Form fields for reporting a hardware issue are different from form fields for reporting a security issue. This app lets you choose what fields you would want to display based on a certain type of issue.
1. The app supports the New Tickets page (agent view) and the Ticket Details page.
2. Currently the app covers the functions for the following fields -
Type, Source, Status, Custom Fields (dropdown), Urgency, Impact, Priority, Group, Agent, Department, Category
Freshservice API Key: Click ‘Profile’ Icon at the Top Right corner > Click ‘Profile Settings’ – You will get the Freshservice API Key at the Right panel.
Freshservice Sub domain: Your Freshservice domain is 'company.freshservice.com' then enter subdomain - 'company' at field.
Follow the steps below for installation:
Go to Admin -> Helpdesk Productivity -> Apps -> Get More Apps -> Agent Productivity -> Search for “Dynamic Ticket Fields” -> Click Install -> Input Freshservice API Key and Domain in the respective fields -> Click Verify
Once the Installation is complete, you will be automatically directed to the page where you can create the Rules to set conditions and actions. Then Click Install.
There you Go! Set and Ready.
You can edit the rules or create new rules anytime by
Go to Admin -> Helpdesk Productivity -> Apps -> Dynamic Ticket Fields -> Select Settings (Cogs)
Go to Admin -> Helpdesk Productivity -> Apps -> Dynamic Ticket Fields -> Uninstall.
If you are facing any issues, Do feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or create a ticket at https://makoitlab.freshdesk.com