View your customers' complete information stored in Freshsales without moving out of Freshservice. Install this app to enable highly synergetic workflows between your sales and service teams.
Below are the key features of this integration:
In Freshservice, agents can perform the following:
* Freshservice can view the Freshsales' leads, contacts, deals(recent 5 deals), and accounts that are linked to the customer who has raised a ticket.
* Freshsales info will be shown at ticket detail pages of Freshservice helping agents to provide contextual support.
In order to install the Freshsales app in Freshservice, you will need your Freshsales API Key:
1. Login to Freshsales, click on your profile in the top right.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Select the API settings tab in the settings page. You'll find your API Key in the API settings tab, copy it to your clipboard.
1. Login to your Freshservice account as an administrator.
2. Go to Admin→ Helpdesk Productivity → Apps → Get More Apps.
3. Select Freshsales under CRM category and click Install.
4. Enter your Freshsales credentials like domain name and API key, then click Authenticate and then it display the Contact, Lead, Deal and Account fields that you want to be displayed in Freshservice.
5. You can select up to 10 fields each for Contact, Lead, Deal and Account. By default, only Full Name is displayed. Then you will click Install it install the Freshsales app for Freshservice.
6. After installation if you want to update app details In Freshservice, go to Freshsales apps settings page and update the details.