Simple integration between Freshservice and Azure DevOps (VSTS). Create and link your Azure DevOps.
Azure DevOps (VSTS) Integration App by IntegrateCloud allows users to create Azure DevOps (VSTS) work items right inside the Freshservice form. It also allows you to link existing Freshservice tickets to an existing Azure DevOps (VSTS) work items. In addition, it allows Agents to notify the Azure DevOps (VSTS) team, by sending comments inside Freshservice Support.
We also support customization based on customer requests and tailored to your needs! We bring Azure DevOps (VSTS) closer to your business model!
The App has four tabs, 'New Work Item', 'Link Issue', 'Link to Work Item', 'Notify' & 'Show Item Comments'.
-New Work Item: When clicked on the New Work Item tab, select the type of work item you want to create Bug, Epic, Feature, Task, User Story etc. Based on the selection it will load all the Azure DevOps (VSTS) fields. The User can make the selection and click on Create button which would create work item in Azure DevOps (VSTS) and then display the corresponding Azure DevOps (VSTS) work item Id in the App.
-Link to Work Item: This tab allows you to link an existing Freshservice Ticket. It can be linked to one work item in Azure DevOps (VSTS) .
-Notify: This tab allows the user to send notifications to the Azure DevOps (VSTS) team which would show up as comments in Azure DevOps (VSTS) .
-Show Item Comments: This tab shows you all the linked Azure DevOps (VSTS) work item comments log to current Freshservice ticket.
This app is available for a trial period of 7 days only.
1. Generate the Freshservice token by referring to following link. https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/215517-how-to-find-your-api-key.
2. Generate the Azure DevOps (VSTS) token by referring to following link https://integratecloud.azuredesk.co/SupportHome/Articles?query=5339_Zendesk_VSTS_App_by_IntegrateCloud?articleID=5823
3. Click on install button in the Freshservice apps.
3. Enter the Freshservice Domain (Your Freshservice subdomain) e.g. if your Freshservice url is https://abc.freshservice.com, here abc is your Freshservice subdomain.
4. Enter the Freshservice api key as generate in the first step.
5. Enter your VSTS account name and the token as generated in the second step.
6. Click on validate to validate the app.
7. After the app validated successfully click on Install button to install the app.
8. Go to any of your Freshservice ticket to use the app.