Simple integration between Freshservice Azure DevOps. Create, link notify, view log of DevOps items.
Freshservice - Azure DevOps Integration App offers simple integration between Freshservice and Azure DevOps. Using this app, support agents can create, link, and create, link, and notify Azure DevOps work items. You can collaborate with your support team and developers in one place.
The Freshservice-Azure DevOps app allows the support agents to create Azure DevOps work items from the Freshservice apps form. The Freshservice-Azure DevOps app also allows support agents to link existing Freshservice tickets to existing Azure DevOps work items. In addition, the Freshservice-Azure DevOps app allows support agents to help notify the Azure DevOps team, by sending comments from Freshservice support.
We also support customization based on customer request and tailored to your needs! We bring Azure DevOps closer to your business requirements!
The Freshservice-Azure DevOps app provides couple of options like **Create Work Item**, **Link Work Item**, **Notify** , **Work Item Log** & **Configure App**.
**Create Work Item:** The **Create Work Item:** lets the user create new work item # in Azure DevOps from Freshservice, the support agent can select the type of work item he/she wants to create like Bug, Epic, Feature, Task, User Story etc. Based on the work item type selection he will see all the Azure DevOps fields. The User can make the selection and click on Create button which would create a work item in Azure DevOps and then display the corresponding Azure DevOps work item Id in the App.
**Link Work Item:** Using this button in Freshservice-DevOps app support agent can link an existing Azure DevOps Workitem # to the current Freshservice ticket. Freshservice-Azure DevOps app allows the user to create or link multiple work items to one Freshservice ticket.
**Notify:** Notify button in Freshservice-Azure DevOps app allows the support agent to notify all the linked Azure DevOps work items to current Freshservice ticket these will show up as comments in Azure DevOps.
**-Work Item Log:** In the Freshservice-Azure DevOps app Work Item log modal shows you a couple of details of work item history including the comments history to the current Freshservice ticket.
**Configure App**:" This will help to map certain fields between Freshservice and Azure DevOps.
*The Freshservice - Azure DevOps Integration app is limited to few Projects in the free version.*
1. Generate the Freshservice token by referring to the following link. https://support.devopsintegration.io/support/solutions/articles/82000451492-how-to-generate-freshservice-api-token-key
2. Generate the Azure DevOps token by referring to the following link https://support.devopsintegration.io/support/solutions/articles/82000451379-how-to-create-azure-devops-authentication-token
3. Click on the install button in the Freshservice apps.
3. Enter the Freshservice URL e.g. if your Freshservice URL is https://xyz.freshservice.com.
4. Enter the Freshservice API key as generate in the first step.
5. Enter your Azure DevOps account URL and the token as generated in the second step.
6. Click on validate to validate the app.
7. After the app validated successfully click on the Install button to install the app.
8. Go to any of your Freshservice tickets to use the app.