View your customers' information stored in Freshworks CRM without moving out of Freshservice.
Below are the key features of this integration:
In Freshservice, agents can perform the following:
* Freshservice agent can view the Freshworks CRM contacts, deals(recent 5 deals), and accounts that are linked to the customer who has raised a ticket.
* Freshworks CRM information will be shown on ticket detail pages of Freshservice helping agents to provide contextual support.
1. Login to your Freshservice account as an administrator.
2. Navigate to Admin→Settings → Apps → Get More Apps.
3. Search for the Freshworks CRM app and click Install.
4. Enter your Freshworks CRM credentials like domain name and API key, then click Authenticate, and then it displays the Contact, Account, and Deal fields that you want to be displayed in Freshservice.
5. You can select up to 10 fields each for Contact, Deal, and Account. By default, only Full Name is displayed. Then you will click Install to install the Freshworks CRM app.
6. After installation if you want to update app details In Freshservice, go to the Freshworks CRM app settings page and update the details.