Installing the GitLab app allows you to handle all GitLab issues from Freshservice
Get linked project issues from GitLab or create a GitLab issue from Freshservice for a particular ticket.
1. Save valuable time and reduce your multitasking woes with all your GitLab issues showing up in your Freshservice ticket.
2. Sync all your conversations between Freshservice and Gitlab.
3. Any status change in Freshservice will be added as a note in Gitlab and vice versa.
To install the GitLab app in your helpdesk, follow these steps:
1. Click Install. You will be asked for GitLab's domain name.
2. Select the Projects to be shown in Freshservice and check if comment/status sync is required.
3. Click Proceed to verify the Freshservice account.
4. Click Install.
When new projects are added/removed from the app setting page, click "Register/Deregister Webhook" to add or remove the webhook from Gitlab and then continue from step 3.
After you click "Register/Deregister Webhook", click install. Do not close the app.