[In BETA] Perform operations on users, groups and roles via the Workflow Automator.
Orchestration apps give you the ability to automate several repeatable actions that span across a diverse set of systems by performing specific actions with Freshservice Workflows. The list of actions supported for this app include:
1. User Management
- Get User
- Create User
- Update User
- Delete User
- Undelete User
- Make User Super Admin
- Reset Password
2. Role Management
- Assign a Role To User
- Get Role Assignment
- Delete Role Assignment
3. Group Management
- Get Group Details
- Create Group
- Update Group
- Delete Group
- Get Group Member
- Assign Member to Group
- Update group member
- Delete group member
- Check Group Member
To install and authenticate this app you need to provide the following inputs:
1. Client Email
2. Private Key
3. Private Key Id
To authenticate REST API calls to GSuite:
I. Create a Service Account.
1. Open the Service accounts page: https://console.cloud.google.com/iam-admin/serviceaccounts.
2. If prompted, select a project or create a new one.
3. Click on Create service account.
4. Under the Service account details, type a name, ID, and description for the service account, and then click Create.
5. Optional: Under Service account permissions, select the IAM roles to grant to the service account, and then click Continue.
6. Optional: Under Grant users access to this service account, add the users or groups that are allowed to use and manage the service account.
7. Click Add Key > Create new key.
8. Make sure the key type is set to JSON and click Create.
9. Click Close > Save.
Your new public/private key pair is generated and downloaded on your computer; it serves as the only copy of the private key. You are responsible for storing it securely. If you lose this key pair, you will need to generate a new one.
Note: The app config is obtained from the downloaded copy of the newly generated private key.
II. Assign OAuth Scopes for Google API.
1. From the Admin console Home page, go to Home > Security > API controls.
2. Under Domain wide delegation, click Manage Domain Wide Delegation.
3. On the Manage domain wide delegation page, click Add new.
4. Enter the client ID of the service account or OAuth2 client ID of the app.
5. Under OAuth Scope, add each scope that the application can access.
6. Click Authorize.
Provide the following Oauth scopes by using the above steps.
III. API and Services Enabled.
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com/
2. Click Enable API & Services.
3. Search for Admin SDK.
4. Enable Admin SDK API access.
5. Enable Admin SDK.