Hide unwanted incident fields for a Service Request.
In Freshservice, today, an admin has to setup his incident form under Admin -> Form Fields and Service request fields under Admin -> Service Catalog. Each Service Request has its own corresponding fields and some of the ticket properties created for an incident (for example, custom fields) are not needed for a Service request.
This app enables you hide certain unwanted ticket properties whenever a service request is raised so that the agent working to facilitate the service request is not confused about unwanted ticket properties.
1. Go to the Admin tab in Freshservice.
2. Under the Helpdesk Productivity tab, click the “Apps” icon and go to “Get more Apps”.
3. When you find the Hide Incident Fields For Service Request app, click the icon and then click Install.
4. Enter your Freshservice domain and the API key (you can find your API key under Profile) to authenticate the app.
5. Click Next.
6. Check the fields that are to be hidden for any Service Request.
7. Click Install.
8. You can start using the app now.