Application "Impacted Assets" provides unified view on the primary impacted assets along with the dependencies on change ticket.
During IT change management lifecycle, change evaluation and planning is very critical phase. Thus as a part of change evaluation, it is critical to understand the impact of the change and associated risks.
"Impacted Assets" application helps determine the right impact of the change by listing the primary impacted assets along with risk and the assets dependent on the primary assets. It makes things easy by just looking at change ticket what Service or other assets might be affected due to a change being made in an asset.
What you get is one single view where all the primary impacted assets along with the dependencies are listed right on Change ticket.
In the settings of the Application, configure API Key and Subdomain of your Freshservice instance.
1. Subdomain of your Freshservice instance can be found witin URL. E.g. for URL https://example.freshservice.com, subdomain will be example.
2. Where can I find my API key?
- Login to your Support Portal
- Click on your profile picture on the top right corner of your portal
- Go to Profile settings Page
- Your API key will be available below the change password section to your right