Sync your mobile and computer devices that are managed in Intune to Freshservice asset management.
Intune app in Freshservice lets organizations sync their mobile and computer devices managed by Intune into Freshservice asset management. This allows organizations to view health information of all their devices in Freshservice. This provides agents the information they need to perform their service desk operations efficiently.
Benefits of Intune app integration:
1. Acts as a one-stop-shop for asset managers about all their devices in Freshservice which are fetched from Intune.
2. It helps the asset manager gather insights about asset health information.
3. With this application, the selected users can perform actions from Freshservice like wipe, reboot, retire, etc.
4. Brings in better visibility into the issue being faced by the end-user (in the form of a ticket) by identifying what devices the end-user has.
1. Head over to the Admin tab in Freshservice.
2. Under the Helpdesk Productivity tab, click on the “Apps” icon and go to “Get More Apps”.
3. When you find the Intune app, simply click on the icon and hit install.
4. Enter the below details.
Freshservice Domain Name
Freshservice API Key
Intune Domain name
5. Click the verify button and setup mapping between Freshservice and Intune fields for Computer and Mobile.
6. Click the next button and you can enable the device actions for the selected agents by providing the Azure User Name and Password.
6. Click on Install