Enable IT agents react faster by streamlining catalog items & 1-click provisioning within the ticket
The IT Resource Management app lets your service desk administrator choose critical services/products from the service catalog and map them under one WFH (work from home) kit.
Whenever IT agents receive a WFH request, they can simply invoke the app, get the list of catalog items to be provisioned and choose them. All the item requests are created and added as a note containing the request link in the ticket created by the requester. The app also allows one-click assignment of assets to the request.
Please follow the below instructions to install the app.
1. Navigate to Admin -> Apps -> Get More Apps.
2. Search for the "IT Resource Management" app and click on Install.
3. Enter the freshservice domain and admin API key.
4. Click Next and add catalog items from your Service Catalog in the WFH kit.
5. Click Save.
When the app is installed, the IT Resource Management app icon will be displayed in the top-navigation bar on the Tickets page (refer the app screenshots).
- App search will work only if the full name of the asset is added.
- Associating the asset will update the used by field of the asset to the ticket requester and also tie the asset to the corresponding ticket.