Cut down the turnaround times for IAM tickets by resolving them from within your Freshdesk console.
This integration empowers help desk technicians to manage Active Directory (AD) from within their Freshdesk console. They no longer have to struggle with tools like the ADUC or PowerShell to resolve identity and access management related tickets.
The capabilities of this integration include,
Streamlining permission and access management for AD user accounts with the capability to add or remove AD users from security groups to/from the tickets. This also helps update group memberships and permissions with ease.
A seamless, help-desk-driven user onboarding experience through user provisioning templates. Configure role based access (RBAC) for users right while creating their AD user accounts, right from the Freshdesk console.
Enables help desk technicians to reset users' AD passwords right from within their help desk console helps to resolve password related tickets instantly. Also enable, disable, lock and unlock a user account from the Freshdesk console. Besides increasing help desk productivity, this also helps boost the organization's productivity as a whole.
Before getting started,
* If you haven't deployed ADManager Plus yet, download and install it here. Read more about this here
* If you're an existing user, ensure that you've updated ADManager Plus to the latest version. The integration with Freshdesk is supported by versions 7064 and above.
1. Logon to FreshDesk as the admin.
2. Install the ADManager Plus plugin.
3. After the successful installation of ADManager Plus plugin, navigate to the ADManager Plus icon on the left pane and click Integrate.
4. Enter the ADManager Plus URL and click Next.
5. Enter the help desk technician's credentials like Username, Password and Domain. Click Finish.
Note: The ADManager Plus admin or help desk technician credentials can be changed if needed.