Discover and manage Microsoft 365’s suite of apps and their usage insights in Freshservice.
Freshservice’s integration with Microsoft 365 allows you to track accurate and reliable user and usage data in the SaaS Management module. With this integration you can:
- Capture insights about the Microsoft 365 Suite of Apps including M365 account plan details and license activations.
- Track granular usage details for every Microsoft 365 component, including Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Sharepoint,
Yammer and Skype for Business
This integration requires the SaaS Management Add-on. More details can be found here: https://support.freshservice.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000003270
View detailed instructions to set up the integration here: https://support.freshservice.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000003250
1. Navigate to your Azure account > Azure Active Directory > App registrations
2. Register a new application with an App name.
3. Upon creation, navigate to Manage > Certificates & Secrets and generate a secret key.
4. Now copy the Application (Client) ID and generated secret key to integrate with Freshservice.
5. Enable API permissions from Permission > Application Permissions > Graph API. Add the following permissions.
* Application. Read.All
6. Finally click on Grant Admin Consent for all permissions.