AI powered virtual agent to answer your employee queries and service requests within Microsoft Teams
ServiceBot in Freshservice is a virtual agent that uses natural language processing and machine learning to understand end user queries and assists them by providing solutions and in raising service requests.
Key features of ServiceBot include:
• Conversational support* - Users can now chat with ServiceBot to get assistance. ServiceBot uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to understand user queries and provides users with relevant information.
• Ticket deflection* - Deflect L1 tickets by providing relevant knowledge base articles and relieve service desk agents from monotonous and repetitive tasks.
• One-click access - Users can ask the Servicebot to show their tickets or approvals within Microsoft Teams
• Instant updates - Freshservice groups can be mapped to MS Teams groups which are notified whenever a ticket is assigned to the group. Requesters also get notified whenever there's an update on their ticket.
• Faster approvals - Agents and Requesters are notified about service requests and change approvals assigned to them. They can take action on approvals within Microsoft Teams!
With ServiceBot, your internal support is fast, streamlined and offers the best employee experience.
*Features available only in the Enterprise plan
Microsoft Privacy Statement: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Freshservice Marketplace Installation:
1. Under the Admin Tab, click on Apps under Helpdesk Productivity.
2. Click on Get More Apps and search for Microsoft Teams. Click on Install to get started with the integration.
3. You will be redirected to the Microsoft login page where you can sign in using your Microsoft Team’s admin’s credentials.
4. Now, choose the ticket actions for which you want notifications to be pushed into your Microsoft Teams and click on Enable.
1. Login to your Microsoft Teams account and click the … icon from the left nav.
2. Click on More Apps and type “ServiceBot” in the search.
3. Select the ServiceBot app and chose the option “Add for you” and “Add to a team” options and click on Install.
4. Click on “Set up” beside the Bot and you are done.
You would find ServiceBot with a welcome message on the selected channel. To get started your Bot updates, associate your Microsoft Teams with the respective Freshservice group and click on Add ServiceBot.
The Bot will push all the tickets assigned to your Freshservice group on the General Channel of the Team linked to the group.
To know more about the Bot, type “help” to the Bot or click on the Freshservice icon.
For more details, please refer the link here - https://support.freshservice.com/support/solutions/articles/50000000656-freshservice-integration-with-microsoft-teams