Get all the important ticket updates from Freshservice to your Microsoft Teams with ServiceBot.
Get all the important ticket updates from Freshservice to your Microsoft Teams account with ServiceBot (our Teams bot). Upon adding ServiceBot, the integration will perform the following actions:
1. Allow the use of built-in commands to fetch, filter and track specific incidents and service requests. This helps agents collaborate on a ticket and solve issues faster.
2. Send notifications when a ticket is assigned to an agent/group.
3. Send notifications when you receive a reply to a ticket, or when a note is added to a ticket that is assigned to you.
4. Allow an agent to perform quick actions on an assigned ticket like sending a reply, adding a private/public note, right from their Microsoft Teams account
5. Allow approvers to quickly approve/reject a service request that is assigned to them.
Freshservice Marketplace Installation:
1. Under the Admin Tab, click on Apps under Helpdesk Productivity.
2. Click on Get More Apps and search for Microsoft Teams. Click on Install to get started with the integration.
3. You will be redirected to the Microsoft login page where you can sign in using your Microsoft Team’s admin’s credentials.
4. Now, choose the ticket actions for which you want notifications to be pushed into your Microsoft Teams and click on Enable.
1. Login to your Microsoft Teams account and click the … icon from the left nav.
2. Click on More Apps and type “ServiceBot” in the search.
3. Select the ServiceBot app and chose the option “Add for you” and “Add to a team” options and click on Install.
4. Click on “Set up” beside the Bot and you are done.
You would find ServiceBot with a welcome message on the selected channel. To get started your Bot updates, associate your Microsoft Teams with the respective Freshservice group and click on Add ServiceBot.
The Bot will push all the tickets assigned to your Freshservice group on the General Channel of the Team linked to the group.
To know more about the Bot, type “help” to the Bot or click on the Freshservice icon.
For more details, please refer the link here - https://support.freshservice.com/support/solutions/articles/50000000656-freshservice-integration-with-microsoft-teams
Customers who have installed Microsoft Teams have also installed