Set the Operational Level Agreement (OLA policies) and escalation reminders for groups.
Here are some things you can do with the app :
1. Configure multiple OLA policies for each group and set the escalation reminders when the group does not respond or resolve the ticket on time.
2. Generate a report for each group and export the same as a PDF
3. Create multiple Scheduled reports.
4. Edit or Delete the scheduled report.
5. On the ticket level, view if the OLA is breached or not for the current group.
1. Navigate to the Admin tab in Freshservice.
2. On the Helpdesk Productivity tab, click the “Apps” icon and go to “Get More Apps”.
3. Search for the "OLA" app, click the icon and then click install.
4. In the Setup page, enter the Freshservice URL.
5. Enter the Freshservice admin API key (to get the API key, click the profile icon at the top-right corner of the page)
6. Add multiple OLA configurations by clicking on the "Add OLA Policy" button.
7. Click save to install the app