Perform operations on users, groups, and roles via the Workflow Automator
Orchestration apps let you automate repeatable tasks and actions that span across a diverse set of systems and applications using workflows. The list of actions supported for this app include:
1. User Management
- Get User
- Create User
- Update User
- Delete User
- Lock User Account
- Logout User
- Add User Roles
- Remove User Roles
- Reset Password Using Plaintext
- Set Password Using Salt and SHA
- Set User State
- Get Apps for User
- Get Roles Assigned To User
- Set Custom Attributes
- Get Custom Attribute Value For User
2. Group and Role Management
- Get Group By Id
- Get Role By Id
To install and authenticate the app you need to provide the following input obtained from the API credentials:
1. Client Id
2. Client Secret
3. Region (US or EU depending on where your OneLogin account resides)
Note: By default, the OneLogin account is provisioned in the US region and if paid specifically for the EU region then the account is provisioned in that region.
How to create API Credentials:
1. Log in to your OneLogin Account Owner account.
2. Click on Administration on the toolbar to go to the Admin panel.
3. Go to Developers > API Credentials.
4. On the API Access page, click on New Credential.
5. Give your credential pair a meaningful name and select 'Manage all' from the list of scopes for the credentials.
6. Click Save. Copy your Client Secret and Client Id.
7. Click Done.