This app reassigns tickets and helps configure auto-response emails when agents are out of office.
When agents are out of office, administrators can use this app to organize and re-assign tickets to other agents or groups and configure automatic replies to customers when they respond to tickets.
1. If tickets have been assigned to agents during their absence, the Out of Office app will re-assign it to another group or other agents as configured by the administrator.
2. When customers reply to existing tickets, which are being handled by an agent who is on leave for a definite period of time and has implemented an out of office setting, then automatic replies can be configured to be sent to the customers, informing them of the agent's absence with a tentative date of when they would receive a response.
1. To install the app, you need to have a Freshservice Domain Name and API Key.
2. During installation, you will have to set Roles to provide access to users to configure the out of office settings, such as automatic reply and reassigning of tickets based on Role.
3. Post installation, only users listed under the roles mentioned during the installation process will be able to configure the out of office settings in the app.