This app reassigns tickets and helps configure auto-response emails when agents are out of office.
This app can be used by administrators when agents are out of office to organize their tickets to be reassigned to other agents or groups and configure automatic replies to customers when they respond to tickets.
1. If a ticket has been assigned to an agent during their absence, the Out of Office app will re-assign it to another group or agent as configured by the administrator.
2. When a customer replies to an existing ticket, which is being handled by an agent who will be on leave for a definite period of time and has implemented an out of office setting, then an automatic reply can be configured to be sent to the customer, informing them of the absence of the agent with a tentative date of when they would receive a response.
1. To install the app, you will need to have a Freshservice Domain Name and API Key.
2. During installation, you will have to set Roles to provide access to users to configure the out of office settings, such as automatic reply and reassigning of tickets based on Role
3. Post installation, only users listed under the roles mentioned during the installation process will be able to configure the out of office settings in the app.