Simplify remote support by establishing remote session directly from a ticket
RemotePC HelpDesk offers the best performing remote support solution with near-real-time screen replication. Now you can combine Freshservice ticketing flow with HelpDesk to deliver quick and reliable support to customers.
Create a remote support session directly from within Freshservice tickets. Share the session link with your customers and collaborate with them. View or access the customer screen remotely to help them with their queries.
HelpDesk key features:
1. On-demand attended remote support for your customers.
2. View or connect to their PC or Mac via the web over a secure session.
3. Use remote access features like file transfer, multi-monitor support, remote sound and whiteboard.
4. All support sessions initiated use TLS v 1.2 / AES - 256 bit encryption.
1. Search and install the RemotePC HelpDesk application from Freshservice Marketplace.
2. Create a custom comment template for your customers with the link for downloading HelpDesk in the Custom ticket comments to customer section.E.g., Download the HelpDesk setup by clicking the link below: %%LINK%% Regards The RemotePC HelpDesk Team.
3. Create an API key in HelpDesk for third party integration and insert the key in Freshservice tickets.
4. Click Install.
To get started with HelpDesk,
1. Click Create link to generate a link for your customers to download HelpDesk setup.
2. Click Insert download link into ticket comment , then update the ticket to share the link with the customer.
Note: Alternatively, you can copy the link and share with the customer yourself via email or other messaging options.
3. Once the customer has downloaded and installed the HelpDesk setup on their computer, you will see the Connect button. Click to connect to the customers computer.
4. Click Close support request to end the support session.