SAASPASS Multi Factor Authentication & SSO
SAASPASS is a Multi-Factor Authentication, Single Sign-on and Enterprise Password Manager being a comprehensive full-stack Identity and Access Management solution on the market.
SAASPASS secures access to your Freshworks account with Multi Factor Authentication together with Single Sign On capability.
SAML Protocol is used to delegate the authentication between Freshworks (as the Service Provider) and SAASPASS (as the IdP).
SAASPASS has numerous login methods that can be deployed by an admin.
The SAASPASS Advantage
● Meets all DFARS NIST 800-171 MFA requirements (both online and offline)
● Secures Macs and PCs
● Single sign-on access to hundreds of enterprise applications (freshservice, Dropbox, Office 365, etc)
● Simple to implement
● Easy to use
● Scalable (pay for what you use)
● Reduces security complexity
Contact email@example.com for a demo or for help with implementation.
...or simply start right away on your own by following these steps:
1. Download SAASPASS app onto mobile device
2. Register company/organization through the mobile app or from computer
3. Go to the admin portal and begin setting up groups and users
4. Verify users with their corporate email or with a CSV upload
5. Once users have paired their accounts to SAASPASS IDs, go to "Company Applications” and find the Freshworks product you want to secure access to.
6. Roll out SAASPASS!
For any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org