Provide instant resolution for your users and stay on top of your service desk with Servicebot
Servicebot in Freshservice is a virtual agent that uses natural language processing and machine learning to understand end user queries and assists them by providing solutions and in raising service requests.
Key features of Servicebot include:
• Conversational support - Users can now chat with Servicebot to get assistance. Servicebot uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to understand user queries and provides users with relevant information.*
• Ticket deflection - Deflect L1 tickets by providing relevant knowledge base articles and relieve service desk agents from monotonous and repetitive tasks.*
• One-click access - Users can use the Home tab to fetch, filter and track specific incidents and service requests.
• Instant updates - Freshservice groups can be mapped to Slack channels which are notified whenever a ticket is assigned to the group. Requesters also get notified whenever there's an update on their ticket.
• Faster approvals - Agents and Requesters are notified about service requests and change approvals assigned to them. They can take action on approvals within Slack!
With Servicebot, your internal support is fast, streamlined and offers the best employee experience.
*Features available only in the Enterprise plan
In order to set up Servicebot for Slack, follow the steps below
1. Log into your Freshservice account, and navigate to Admin → Apps → Get More Apps → Search for Servicebot for Slack.
2. Navigate to the app listing and click on the Install button.
3. In the next screen, you’ll be asked permission to allow Servicebot to access your workspace. You can give permission to Servicebot by clicking on Allow.
Your virtual agent is ready to go. If you wish to activate or deactivate Servicebot or wish to modify notification settings for your users, you can do it under Admin -> Apps -> Servicebot for Slack