[In BETA] Perform operations on users, channels and chats via the Workflow Automator.
Orchestration apps give you the ability to automate several repeatable actions that span across a diverse set of systems by performing specific actions with Freshservice Workflows. The list of actions supported for this app include:
1. User Management
- Lookup User By Email(Find a user with an email address)
- Get User Info
- Get User Presence
2. Channel Management
- Create Channel
- Archive Channel
- Add User to Channel
- Remove User from Channel
3. Chat Management
- Post a Message
Refer the link for formatting the text: https://api.slack.com/reference/surfaces/formatting
To install and authenticate the app you need to enter the OAuth token.
To get the OAuth token, you must create a Slack App by using the following steps.
1. Sign In to your slack account.
2. Visit https://api.slack.com/apps link. You will find the option to create a new app, create it.
3. In Add feature and functionality select Permissions > Scopes.
4. Select Bot Token scopes as required.
5. Select User OAuth scopes as required.
6. Install the app to your workspace, after installation token will be automatically generated for OAuth Access Token and Bot User OAuth Access Token. (Anyone of the tokens can be used as OAuth token)
7. Go to the workspace, select the channel you want to add the app to. Then, click on Add an app and select app, click add. (User/App needs to be part of the channel for posting a message)
NOTE: After adding new scopes to your app, you have to reinstall the app to your workspace. (Depends upon the scopes)
Some user management actions are only available to Slack workspaces on the Plus plan and Slack Enterprise Grid.
1. Create User
2. Update User
3. Deactivate User