Perform operations on Smartsheet users, groups, sheets, rows,comments and manage users usage info .
The Smartsheet app lets you automate repeatable actions within Freshservice and also helps you track accurate usage information for SaaS Management.
Orchestration apps give you the ability to automate several repeatable actions that span across a diverse set of systems by performing specific actions with Freshservice Workflows. With the Smartsheet app you can perform actions for:
Freshservice’s integration with Smartsheet for SaaS Management enables you to track and manage users using Smartsheet directly within Freshservice. Integrating with Box enables you to:
-Track the number of sheets created and owned by smart Smartsheet users.
-This integration requires the SaaS Management Add-on. More details can be found here: https://support.freshservice.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000003270
View detailed instructions to set up the integration here: https://support.freshservice.com/en/support/solutions/folders/50000000620
Create an API access token from your Smartsheet account:
1. In the bottom-left corner, select Account.
2. From the menu Select Apps & Integration
3. In the popup menu, select API Access.
4. Select Generate new access token.
5. Enter a name and click OK.
Save the new access token. Once you leave the page, you will no longer have access to the token.
App Installation Parameter
To install and authenticate the app in Orchestration Center, the following inputs are to be provided:
1. Config Name - Using Config Name, give a unique name for this account’s integration with Freshservice. This name is only for your reference to manage your integrations with multiple Smartsheet instances.
2. API Access Token - The Personal access token of a Smartsheet account. Refer to the prerequisite steps in this document.
3. Freshservice Domain - The domain of your Freshservice account. Example: yourorganization.freshservice.com
Freshservice API Key - Log in to your Freshservice account. Click on your profile icon then "Profile Settings" on the right side pane, under "Your API Key" complete the captcha and copy your API key.