Remote Access/ Remote Support/Remote Control your user's computers right from within your ticket.
Splashtop is offering a one-year free SOS license for your Freshservice account. Get your free license today at: https://www.splashtop.com/freshworks?marketplace
Splashtop is now integrated with Freshservice to enable your technicians to remotely access/support/control the end-users' computers by using the Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) service.
With the integration, you can easily initiate a remote desktop connection to your users’ computers to provide support directly from within Freshservice tickets. It takes only a few clicks to start a session. After the support case ends, a record of the remote session is automatically inserted in the ticket. Your users need not have any pre-installed software for all this to work.
Splashtop On-Demand Support is a solution optimized for IT Support and Helpdesks looking for a fast and user-friendly remote support solution with high performance and robust security.
• Easily start a remote session to connect to the user’s computer from within a ticket.
• Full Splashtop features are supported in a remote session, e.g. file transfer, remote reboot, chat, multi-monitor, copy-and-paste, share technician desktop, etc.
• Automatically insert the session logs in the ticket after closing the support session.
• Remote sessions are fully encrypted.
Watch a demo here: https://www.splashtop.com/integrations/freshservice?marketplace
1. Install the app from the Marketplace.
2. Create customized comments in the ticket comments to customer field. Please use %%LINK%% as the placeholder for the actual SOS download link. E.g., Please download and open SOS from %%LINK%%.
3. Follow the instructions to create an API key and then enter it in the key field: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034476831-How-to-Set-Up-API-Keys-for-Third-party-Integration
4. Click Install and you are ready to go.