Synchronize requesters in your Freshservice with your chosen GSuite Account.
This app enables Freshservice to import all your GSuite users to Freshservice account as requesters. The app also ensures that any changes made to the users in GSuite are reflected in Freshservice immediately.
1. One-time import of all users from GSuite when the app is installed.
2. Real-time updates and deletes from GSuite.
3. Map custom (Single line text field) and default attributes in GSuite to appropriate Freshservice requester fields.
4. First name, Last name, Primary email address and Address are mapped to Freshservice requesters by default during the sync.
5. Import filters - the ability to import users based on Address, Organization Name, Department, or Job title.
1. If you change the primary email for any user in GSuite, the app creates a new requester in Freshservice. The primary email is the unique identifier.
2. If any of the requester fields in Freshservice have been marked mandatory, be sure to map them during the installation.
1. Authorize the app by choosing and signing into your GSuite account.
2. You will be asked permission for accessing Users and User Schemas. Click "allow".
3. You'll then be redirected to the App setup page.
4. Enter your Freshservice Account URL and the API key associated with that account (preferably the API key of an administrator).
5. Click verify to verify the API key.
6. Two other sections are displayed at the bottom of the verification form (you may have to scroll down).
7. Map Custom Attributes (Optional) - You may choose to map the custom attributes in GSuite to Freshservice.
8. Filters (Optional) - You may choose to add filters to the import. Currently Address, Organization Name, Department and Job Title are the only valid filters. Choose a type of filter and type the value to search for on the right-hand side input.
9. Review all your information and click Install.
10. It may take a few seconds for the app to register itself with GSuite. Once the app is installed, it will start importing all your users.
11. Depending on the number of users the app may take several minutes to import all users (app imports users in batches(25 per batch) if you do not see all the users right after you install the app, make sure to check after some time).