Keep the requesters in your Freshservice in sync with your chosen GSuite Account.
This app will enable Freshservice to import all your GSuite users on to Freshservice account as requesters. The app will also make sure that any changes made to the users in GSuite are reflected in Freshservice immediately.
1. One-time import of all users from GSuite when the app is installed.
2. Real-time updates from GSuite.
3. Map custom attributes in GSuite to any requester fields.
4. Import filters - the ability to import users based on Address, Organization Name, Department or Job title.
1. Authorize the app by choosing and signing into your GSuite account.
2. You will be asked permission for accessing Users and User Schemas. Kindly click "allow".
3. You'll then be redirected into the app setup page.
4. Enter your Freshservice Account URL and the API key associated with that account (preferably the API key of an administrator).
5. Click verify to verify the API key.
6. You'll now see 2 other sections to the bottom of the verification form (you may have to scroll down).
7. Map Custom Attributes (Optional) - You may choose to map the custom attributes in GSuite to Freshservice.
8. Filters (Optional) - You may choose to add filters to the import. Currently Address, Organization Name, Department and Job Title are the only valid filters. Choose a type of filter and type the value to search for on the right-hand side input.
9. Review all your information and click Install.
10. It may take a few seconds for the app to register itself with GSuite. Once the app is installed, it will start importing all your users.
11. Depending on the number of users the app may take several minutes to import all users (app imports users in batches if you do not see all the users right after you install the app, make sure to check after some time).