VSTS app helps you to create workitem from Freshservice ticket into VSTS for easier tracking
By installing this app, you get the following benefits:
1. Agents can create work items from the ticket details sidebar in Freshservice. By selecting the project and work item type, Freshservice tickets appear as work items on VSTS.
2. Once the work item is created and mapped with a ticket, any note/reply made to the Freshservice tickets will be fetched and added in VSTS automatically.
3. Any status change in VSTS will automatically reflect in the corresponding Freshservice tickets and vice versa. Status configuration can be provided in the app config stage.
4. Work items in VSTS can also be created via other sources; if the subject name matches the configured subject in the app config, it will create a work item in the specific project.
5. Agents can link an existing Freshservice ticket to one work item in Azure DevOps (VSTS).
6. Agents can unlink the work item in Azure DevOps (VSTS) from the Freshservice ticket which is already linked.
7. Support for multiple VSTS processes.
Note: This app supports only ticket type - Incident
- This app needs you to have an account with VSTS.
- You need the following details to install the app.
1. Personal Access Token from VSTS (To get Personal Access Token from VSTS account, go to VSTS settings Profile Settings -> Security settings) Click + sign to create new token.
2. Provide VSTS Organisation Name
3. Provide VSTS UserName.
4. Freshservice Domain name
5. Freshservice API key