Keep your hardware inventory warranties up to date with the "Warranty sync" app for Dell.
Warranty sync for Dell ensures that your hardware inventory stays up to date with their latest warranty data.
With a straight forward configuration, you can start syncing warranties for your inventory in no time.
1. Automated warranty sync at configurable frequencies.
2. Sync older/newer items at configurable intervals
• Ensure that all Dell assets have either "Dell" in their product name or in their manufacturer name. Example: "Dell Inc."
• Each new Dell asset warranty will be synced daily and all Dell assets will be updated every 30 days.
• After you have installed the app, it usually takes 24-36 hours for the warranty information to be updated.
On the installation page, you need to submit the following information:
- Freshservice API key: You can find it on your "Profile Settings" (accessible from your initials on the top right corner)