Keep your hardware inventory warranties up to date with the "Warranty sync" app for Dell.
Warranty sync for Dell ensures that your hardware inventory stays up to date with their latest warranty data.
With a straight forward configuration, you can start syncing warranties for your inventory in no time.
1. Automated warranty sync at configurable frequencies.
2. Sync older/newer items at configurable intervals
The app is functional immediately after entering the configurations. On the installation page, you need to submit the following information:
1. Freshservice API key: You can find it on your "Profile Settings" (accessible from your initials on the top right corner)
2. Newly created assets warranty check interval: Specify the number of days after which newly created assets' warranty should be synced
3. Warranty refresh interval: Specify the number of days after which all asset warranties should be refetched and updated (Useful for assets with renewed warranty)
You can update the app fetch frequencies and API settings through the following steps:
1. Go to Admin > Apps > "Warranty sync for Dell"
2. Hover on the application and press "Settings" button on the right corner.
3. Update the configuration and press "Save"