Create Xero invoices with billable items inside Freshservice.
The Konnectify integration between your Xero and Freshservice accounts enables the agents to create draft invoices and view them inside Freshservice itself, without having to switch tabs.
With this integration, Agents can:
* Associate the time-sheets of the tickets you’ve resolved to Xero draft invoices. Once a ticket has been closed and time-sheets finalized, the agent can select the “Create Invoice” button to create a draft invoice in Xero.
* Create a new ticket, associating a contact and create an invoice for that. By doing this, a new contact will be created in Xero with the requester name and email ID.
* Link the ticket to an existing invoice (if the ticket requester’s email ID or Company name matches a contact in XERO) instead of creating a new one.
* View the current status of the invoice inside Freshservice itself. If an invoice is approved or deleted in Xero, then the same will be reflected in here. Agents can then unlink the invoice from the ticket.
* View the complete details of the invoice with inventory items (Items’ rates will be automatically updated in Xero)
* Log multiple time-entries for multiple items.
To enable the integration,
1. Sign in to your Freshservice Account as Admin.
2. Under Helpdesk Productivity, choose Apps. Click “Get More Apps”.
3. Find Xero-Freshservice and click on “Install”.
4. You will be redirected to Xero to complete the authorization process.
5. Once authorized, you’ll be taken to the installation page.
6. Fill your Freshservice domain and API key and click on continue to verify the credentials.
7. Once Freshservice credentials are verified, you will be taken to Xero's options page where you'll be asked to select some things, under three different categories as below.
The Chart of Accounts:
* Freshservice will pull all account names associated with Xero's “Chart of Accounts”.
* Specify which accounts you want agents to access while creating draft invoices.
* “Sales” will always be selected by default. You can then optimize according to your requirement.
* Specify which Inventory items you want agents to access when creating draft invoices.
* The time sheet entries can be associated to Xero inventory items that have a selling price set according to the hourly rate that a business wants to charge a customer.
* This rate would therefore be applied to the invoiced line items (timesheet entry) and the total invoice value will be calculated automatically.
* The Xero admin would simply need to approve this invoice and forward it to the customer for payment (This is to be done from Xero only).
* The default text for description for each line item of the invoice. You can edit or add according to your requirements.
* Once done with these, hit “Save” and you’re good to go.