Zapier lets you automate tasks between online applications. You can create Zaps that uses an action in one app as a trigger to perform an action in another app.
You can integrate Freshservice to Zapier account and create Zaps that uses an action in one app as a trigger to perform an action in another app. Following are supported triggers:
• When a new user is created.
• When a new ticket is created.
• When a ticket is updated.
• When a user is updated.
Following are the supported actions:
• Create requester - allows you to create a requester in Freshservice for your support domain.
• Create Ticket - Create a ticket in Freshservice for your domain
When you create a Zap that includes Freshservice as one of the apps, you will need to add your Freshservice account to Zapier and provide the API key.
1. Click on the "Connect a Freshservice account" button.
2. Give a name to the account you are connecting that is easily recognizable in the future.
3. Enter the subdomain of your Freshservice account.
4. Enter the API key of your account. To get your API key:
1. Login to your Freshservice account.
2. Click on your profile picture on the top right of the window.
3. Choose "Profile settings".
4. Your API key will be present below the change password section on your right.
Click on continue and Zapier will verify your information.