View, create, link, and comment on Jira issues from Freshsales Suite.
This integration enables Freshsales Suite agents to do the following from the Accounts and Deal details page:
1. Create new Jira issues or link existing Jira issues to an account and a deal.
2. View Atlassian Jira issues that have already been mapped with a deal or an account.
3. Add comments and attachments to linked Jira issues.
1. Log in to your Freshsales Suite account as an administrator and select your Freshsales Suite sales account.
2. Go to Admin Settings →Marketplace and Integrations → Marketplace Apps → Search for the “Atlassian Jira” app and click Install.
3. On the Freshsales Suite Account Configuration tab, enter your Freshsales Suite URL, API Key and click "Verify Freshsales Suite Account".
4. Under the Jira Account Configuration tab, enter the Jira Account URL, Email, API Token, and click "Verify Jira Account".
5. Select the linked Jira issue fields to be displayed on the Freshsales Suite account and deal details page.
6. Select the Jira project that can be linked to a Freshsales Suite account and deal.
7. Configure the Jira issue field to store the linked Freshsales Suite account and deal links.
8. Click Install.