Form Builder by POWR
Automatically capture leads in Freshworks with professional, custom forms.
POWR Form Builder allows you to build free professional, easy-to-use and versatile forms to collect any information you need for your business. Save time by automatically creating a new lead in Freshworks every time someone completes your form!
Create any lead generation form you need, quickly and easily, and connect it to Freshworks in just a few clicks. No code or developer needed!
- Email alerts for new form responses.
- Multiple field options - dropdowns, multiple choice, email, phone number, images, star ratings, emojis, the choice is yours!
- Flexible positioning - position your form anywhere on the page, including making it popup when a user clicks on a custom floating button or on a side tab.
- Automatic email responses - design your own email autoresponder that gets sent to your customers after they complete your form. You can even send different emails based on your customer's response.
- Response Dashboard - all form data is saved in your own POWR Response Dashboard. Export them to CSV in one click.
- Add Captcha to prevent spam.
- Conditional logic - show/hide answers based on the user’s previous answers.
- File uploads - users can upload file up to 100MB (depending on your plan).
- Multi-page form - split up your form into pages so it’s easier to complete.
- After submission controls - redirect users to a page after your form is submitted, limit submissions to one per user, one per page load, or hide the form.
- Limit submissions by date - only collect responses during a specified date range for a specific campaign.
- Limit submissions by quantity - close the form after a certain number of responses.
- Automate your workflows by connecting to any app supported by Zapier.
Save time by automating adding leads to Freshworks and create as many forms as you need.
Try Form Builder FREE today!
1. Get started by creating your form on POWr.io: https://www.powr.io/plugins/form-builder/standalone?ref=frewshworks
2. Design your Form in the POWR Editor - choose your template, the elements you'd like to add, change the colors, sizing, and more!
3. Go to Settings > Integrations > Zapier to connect your form to Freshworks.
4. Click 'Add to Site' and select your platform and add it to your website. You'll see personalized install instructions for your form.
5. Congratulations! You've created your first form to automate lead capture.