View, create Freshservice tickets, and add notes to them without moving out of Freshsales Suite.
Install this app to enable your service and sales teams to remain in sync.
This integration enables Freshworks CRM agents to do the following from the accounts and contact details page:
1. View Freshservice tickets created by a customer and add notes to them
2. Create new Freshservice tickets on behalf of the customer
This app also supports Contact and Account sync from Freshservice to Freshsales Suite. The user can also map the fields in the way they wish from Freshsales Suite to Freshservice. For example, if a user wants the phone number field in Freshservice to be synced as a work number or personal number in Freshsales Suite, this app provides the ability to do it. You need to install the “FCRM Contacts Sync” app on the Freshservice account to enable this functionality.
In order to install the Freshservice app in Freshsales Suite, you will need your Freshservice & Freshsales Suite API Keys:
Freshsales Suite API Key
1. Log in to your Freshsales Suite account, click your profile image at the top-right corner.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Select the API settings tab on the settings page. You'll find your API key on the API settings tab. Resolve the captcha and copy the API key to your clipboard.
Freshservice API Key
1. Log in to your Freshservice account, click your profile image at the top-right corner.
2. Select "Profile Settings".
3. The API key is available on the right side of the panel. Resolve the captcha and copy the API key to your clipboard.
1. Log in to your Freshsales Suite account as an administrator.
2. Go to Admin→Settings → Apps → Search for the “Freshservice” app and click Install.
3. On the app settings page, enter your Freshservice and Freshsales Suite domains and API keys.
4. Click Install.