Send SMS individually, in bulk, or by using workflows, right from the CRM.
The SMS app in your CRM allows users to send and receive SMS. Users can connect with the SMS vendor of their choice and select the phone number available for sending SMS. Once connected, users can send SMS in one of the three ways :
- Individual SMS to contacts.
- Bulk SMS.
- Automated SMS messages to records and their owners through workflows.
1. Select a vendor. Choose from Twilio, ClickSend, or Zipwhip.
2. Enter the authentication details and choose the available numbers.
3. Once connected, users can send SMS on the individual contact landing page, in bulk from list views, or automatically based on specific events using workflows. They can manage incoming responses on the corresponding record page.