Manage invoices for your contacts in the CRM by integrating with Xero.
What does this integration with Xero offer?
1. View contact invoices within the CRM.
2. Get a summary of total paid and unpaid amount for each contact, account, and deal.
3. Pin Xero invoices against your records in the CRM.
4. Search for your Xero invoice without having to leave the CRM.
1. Go to Admin Settings > Marketplace Apps.
2. Search for the Xero app and click Install.
3. Click the 'Connect to Xero' button. This opens up an authentication page for you to enter the credentials for your Xero account.
4. Enter your Xero credentials and click Sign In.
5. Upon successful sign in, you will be directed to an authentication page that requests you to allow access to the CRM account.
6. Click 'Allow Access'. You will be redirected to the Xero integrations page in the CRM. You can find the company name and the email address that has been used to integrate your Xero account.
7. Click 'Save' to activate the integration on the CRM.