With this integration, you can integrate Freshcaller to your Zapier account and create Zaps.
Zaps use an action in Freshcaller as a trigger to perform an action in another app. Make your own Zap to connect Freshcaller with the other apps you use.
1. Zapier is a tool to connect two apps and make them work together. To connect the apps, you need to create a,
2. Zap: Combination of an input and the desired output as a result of the input.
3. Trigger: The input of the Zap, which initiates any process.
4. Action: The result or output that takes place because of the input.
Extend the capabilities of your Cloud phone software and improve automation.
When you create a Zap that includes Freshcaller as one of the apps, you will need to add your Freshcaller account to Zapier and provide the API key.
1. Click on the "Connect a Freshcaller account" button.
2. Give a name to the account you are connecting that is easily recognizable in the future.
3. Enter the subdomain of your Freshcaller account.
4. Enter the API key of your Freshcaller account. (To get your API key: Login to your Freshcaller>>Click your Profile Picture on the top right of the window>>Choose Profile Settings>>Find the API key that will be present below “Your API key” tab)
5. Click on “Continue” and Zapier will verify your information.