Automate refunds, Send real-time notifications, manage deliveries, and delight customers.
Lateshipment.com helps companies of all sizes optimize their supply chain by auditing their shipping carriers’ performance and automating refund claims for 50+ carrier errors including late and lost parcels, thus reducing shipping costs by up to 20%. Monitor your carrier delivery performance with real-time shipment tracking; Intelligently predict carrier errors like late deliveries and fix them before they adversely affect your customer's last-mile experience. We work with leading retailers across the globe such as Michael Kors, Roots and support over 16 global carriers.
Stop learning about bad deliveries from unhappy customers. Our real-time reports enable your support teams to predict, identify and fix delivery errors even before they happen. Connect your Freshsales and LateShipments.com accounts to seamlessly notify your end customers to craft a last-mile experience like never before.
1. Log in to your Freshsales account.
2. Create a mandatory Custom field to capture your Tracking Number.
(For detailed instructions on how to set this up on Freshsales, click here.)
3. Go to Admin Settings > Automation > Workflows > Create Workflow.
4. Name your workflow.
5. Set up these conditions:
- Which record type does this workflow apply to? - Pick “Lead”.
- When do you want to execute this workflow?
- Execute "whenever the record is created or updated”.
- Select run as “once, for each record”.
- What conditions should trigger workflow actions?
- Set the Toggle to “AND”
- Add Condition > Lead Property > Select a field as “Tracking Number” > Pick "is not empty".
- What actions should be performed?
- Add Action > Select Trigger Webhook.
- Make the following updates under Webhook Settings:
- Select "Post" as Request Type.
- Paste this URL under Callback URL - -------------------------------- (You can get this URL from your LateShipment.com account)
- Select Encoding as "JSON" and content type as "Simple".
- Select these fields under Content:
Id, First name, Last name, Emails, Mobile, LeadStage , Created at, Updated at, Owner name, Owner email, Owner, mobile number, Creator name, Creator email, Email status, Company website,
6. Click Save.