Delete multiple call recordings from your Freshcaller account in bulk.
Freshcaller’s bulk delete recordings app allows you to:
1) Delete call recording older than 30 days, 60 days, or from the beginning.
2) Schedule and set recurring rules to delete recordings based on a custom date/time range.
3) Receive notifications on the status of deletion.
1) Go to Admin Settings > Apps.
2) You can find the Bulk Delete Recordings app under the Custom Apps section. Click Install.
3) In the Settings page, enter your account details:
a) Account URL
b) API key
4) Click Verify Credentials.
5) Once your account details are verified, click Install.
6) Once the app is installed, go back to the Settings page to configure rules for the deletion process.
For instructions on configuring the rules, visit the link: https://support.freshcaller.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000002699-using-the-bulk-delete-recording-app