The integration provides agents information about the customer who is calling in and being dialed.
The integration allows users making and receiving calls in Freshсaller and seeing the information about the caller which is stored in Salesforce. Based on the caller’s phone number or email address the integration detects whether the caller is already in the user's Salesforce Sales Cloud and displays the relevant information about this Contact/Lead. When the Contact/Lead is detected, the user has the ability to create a new task that will be assigned to this user on the detected Contact/Lead directly in Freshcaller which is being synchronized with the relevant Tasks in Salesforce.
1. Freshcaller receives an incoming call.
2. The application searches for information about the caller in the connected Salesforce CRM based on the caller email/phone number id exposed in current call payload;
3. If there is a match, the app displays information from Salesforce about the caller in the incoming call notification. The following information is being displayed if there is a match:
○ Contact name: <Name>
○ Customer status
○ If there is no match, the app displays a message - “No contacts” in the incoming call notification
4. During an incoming call, caller information is also displayed in the Freshdesk application
5. Once connected, the application displays the following information:
○ Lead id/Deal id/Account id - those are the links to open Lead/Opportunity/Account directly in Salesforce Sales Cloud. If any of the mentioned fields are not available for the contact, it will not be displayed.
○ Contact name - it is a link to the Contact in Salesforce
○ Customer status in Salesforce Sales Cloud
○ Company name in Salesforce Sales Cloud
○ Deal - Salesforce Opportunity
○ Potential deal size
○ Recent activity - a list of the past activities related to this Contact/Lead in Salesforce
○ Add appointment - a link that allows creating a Ticket in Salesforce
An Agent can make outgoing calls by clicking on the button on the main page (on the right-hand panel in the lower corner) then entering the number and press “Call”.
Please see the detailed installation guide here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v_jgXFxQUHliC5Atuxm9nHF-K2fYQlY1/view?usp=sharing
Video with installation guide : https://youtu.be/7WB-yyM8FFA