Freshcaller integration with Shopify, a customer service solution built for the Freshcaller
Step up your customer support by integrating your Shopify store with Freshcaller phone system. Developed by Codup.io, this integration brings in information about your customers’ current orders and order history, right where you need the most: on your Freshcaller screen.
So, if an existing customer calls you, you can get all the information about the contact’s order history with your company without having to switch tabs and having to search anywhere else.
The App fetches information against the contact’s phone number. That means you can fetch all the information right when you receive a call from the customer. If the customer’s phone number is in your records on Shopify store, the app will pull in information about their order history.
With this integration installed, you can deliver a top-notch customer service by simply having all the information you need about the contact’s order history with your company.
● On your Freshcaller dashboard, navigate to Admin settings and click Apps.
● Search for Shopify App.
● Install the App.
● Once installed, go to the settings tab and click on Apps.
● Click on Installed Apps. You will see Shopify App installed. Click on the gear icon on the right to configure your App.
● On the configuration screen, enter Shopify Store Name, Shopify API Key and Password.
○ Shopify Store Name is the URL of your store. Copy and paste the URL.
○ To get your Shopify API Key and Secret Key, visit your Shopify store.
○ On the main dashboard, navigate to Apps.
○ One the Apps page, click on the option at the bottom of the page that says ‘Manage Private Apps’.
○ On the screen that appears, click on the button at the top right corner that says ‘Create a new private app’.
○ The next screen shows a few sections. The first section titled App Details includes a few fields like App Name and Developer
Email Address which have to be filled.
○ The second section titled Admin API has a few dropdown options on the right side where you have to select the
permissions you grant. Make sure these are selected to “Read and Write”.
○ Click on the Save button at the bottom right corner of the page.
○ Your API credentials and Secret Key will be generated, which you can enter in your Freshcaller App.
After successful configuration, the app shows information about the contact’s order from Shopify stores whenever the
customer calls on Freshcaller.