Provide personalized support by viewing customers’ order details inside your Freshchat inbox.
Install the BigCommerce app for Freshchat to access order information while chatting with customers, so you can provide faster and more contextual support. Beyond just the latest order details, customers’ previous order information (if any) also shows up in your Freshchat inbox. The primary benefits of BigCommerce app for Freshchat are:
• Avoid switching between two apps.
• Analyse customers’ buying patterns over time by viewing their order history.
• Improve agent productivity.
You will need four things to install BigCommerce.
1. Store URL
2. API Path
3. Client ID
4. Access Token
You will find these in your BigCommerce account.
1. Login to your BigCommerce account with Admin credentials.
2. “Store URL” can be found in the browser bar of your website. Copy this and paste in Freshchat installation screen.
3. Click “Advanced Settings” which is on the left side of the dashboard.
4. Click “API Account”.
5. Click “Create API Account”.
6. Enter any name in “Name” field.
7. Copy API Path URL and paste in “API Path” field in Freshchat installation page.
8. In “OAuth Scopes” select “read-only’ option for all scopes.
9. Click on “Save”.
10. You will now see BigCommerce API Credentials modal on your screen.
11. From BigCommerce API Credentials modal copy “Client ID” and “Access Token” and paste in Freshchat installation page.
12. After entering “Store URL”, “API Path”, “Client ID” and “Access Token” in your Freshchat installation page, click on “Authenticate”.
13. Click on “Install” to complete installation.
14. BigCommerce widget will now be visible in Freshchat inbox.