Mammut.io for Freshchat
Use the linguistic intelligence of Mammut in your Freshchat account for better customer care.
Mammut chatbots are language devices particularly created to provide your clients with practical, adaptable and secure solutions for personalized customer care. By embedding our technology into your webpage, your clients will be directly assisted by our chatbots through Freshchat. Mammut chatbots can answer your clients’ questions and offer them all the information you would like to share about the products or services you offer.
Using our chatbots through Freshchat enables you to enjoy these top features:
- Multiple languages: Our multi-language characteristic makes it possible for mammuts to learn and communicate in any language. Currently, we have pre-determined models that enable communication with Mammut chatbots in English and Spanish.
- Ontology driven: You have control over the knowledge that Mammut chatbots handle, given our unique mixture of machine learning and algorithmic processes. Mammut’s knowledge is grounded on linguistics, supervised by experts, and driven by an ontology, which makes communication with them more natural and flexible.
- Advanced conversation scope: These chatbots are also aware of the different topics in a conversation, allowing them to manage the dynamic context of any communication. We also offer programmatic tools to extend and customize context management.
- Automatic assignment of issues for personalized support: Mammut can automatically assign issues---i.e., any conversation that it is not able to handle---to custom support groups for further resolution.
For instance, with the assistance of a Mammut chatbot, someone who would like to buy a product on your webpage can ask for characteristics like its size, colors or prices, compare products and choose what to buy.
Discover Mammut chatbots now!
1. Creation/Modification of the Mammut, includes the following data:
- Freshchat app Id and access token: associated to a freshchat account.
- Freshchat actor Id: specific to the Mammut.
- Freshchat group name: user-defined, if enabled refers to the group to which issues will be automatically assigned.
2. Add mammut webhook to the Freshchat app
3. For multiple sites: we require particular site IDs for every widget in every site.
For more details please contact us at email@example.com