Call Center Connector for Voice Ticket Integration
The CallOne Freshdesk connector enables users to include voice tickets in Freshdesk. A ticket is automatically created for every incoming call. The app also maps the ticket to the agent answering the call and checks for an existing customer record.
The CallOne Freshdesk connector makes it possible to integrate your inbound and outbound call center activities with your Freshdesk ticketing system. The app provides an interface where you can map your Freshdesk users with your CallOne call center agents or VoIP users. Furthermore, you can allocate your support and sales phone numbers to Freshdesk groups or products for more detailled mapping.
Once the user mapping is active, a voice ticket is automatically created for every incoming and outgoing call. Tickets are then assigned to the agent answering the call. Furthermore, the connector checks if there is an existing customer record for the incoming phone number, and matches the voice ticket to the record. Otherwise, a new customer record can be created. Once the call has ended, the call duration will be included in the voice ticket.
Features of the CallOne Freshdesk connector:
- Mapping of call center agents, VoIP users and Freshdesk users
- Mapping of Freshdesk groups or products with your service phone numbers
- Receive voice tickets for each incoming call
- Automatic allocation of voice ticket to Freshdesk agent and/or group
- Inlcude the call duration in your voice tickets
- Voice inbound and outbound calls
- Easy-to-use interface
Please contact us for further instructions on how to use the CallOne Freshdesk connector.