Troubleshoot your apps remotely. Co-browse for Android, iOS, and Web. Instant screen sharing and remote control built into your apps.
Cobrowse.io (https://cobrowse.io) provides a built-in SDK that you add directly to your apps that helps your company provide amazing customer support to your Android, iOS, and/or Website users.
- Built into your apps, for seamless customer and agent experiences
- Remotely screen-share, annotate, and remote control your customer's devices
- Flexible customization supports many different use-cases
Sample use case #1:
- End-user is trying to pay their bill online via your website, and calls via phone for customer support
- Agent looks up account, and prompts user to accept incoming screen-share with 1-click
- End-user accepts, and agent sees what the end-user sees, and guides the end-user via laser pointer tool
- Happy customer and faster support calls
Sample user case #2:
- Point-of-sale customer complains tablet is not connecting to printer
- Agent filters for tablet device in dashboard, and clicks to connect even when no user on other end
- Unattended admin access solves the problem with perfect context, and reports back to customer that it has been fixed, and shows customer how to do it next time on their own device!
Cobrowse.io is 100% free to try out during all development and testing. No credit card or other formalized sign-up required to create an account on our website and get started!
All session history is available for auditing purposes, and end-users must accept the incoming session before agents are granted any access.
Our Freshdesk integration provides 1-click access to screen share and remote control with your users, directly within Freshdesk!
Learn more and try our online demo at https://cobrowse.io/!
Developer docs available at https://cobrowse.io/docs.
Any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com!
Please see https://cobrowse.io/docs. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions at any time. Thanks!