Integrate Freshdesk with Evaluagent to easily evaluate, coach and engage your agents
Helping improve service quality as you scale, the EvaluAgent Quality Assurance and Coaching platform is packed with features:
- Connect and import filtered Freshdesk conversations in real-time.
- Evaluate agents, conversations and tickets across every channel.
- Generate insight and share reports with advanced analytics.
- Demonstrate compliance and prove the fair treatment of customers with every evaluation and action stored securely.
- Eliminate inconsistencies and bias from evaluators with Calibration.
- Drive improvement with real-time notifications.
- Support learning and development with feedback and coach.
- Unlimited integrations. Bring your tech-stack together and provide admins with a single view of the truth.
- Engage agents throughout the QA process with their very own dashboard.
For more information, and to start your free 30-day trial, please visit - https://www.evaluagent.com/software
Alternatively, why not watch our grand tour: https://vimeo.com/318441015
To authenticate with EvaluAgent from the Freshdesk app you will need to enter the EvaluAgent API Key and Secret. This information can be found within EvaluAgent by clicking on the Apps menu and then Admin. From the admin screen click on Integrations > API - there is a user guide for this available here: https://support.evaluagent.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009301892-How-do-I-access-admin-settings-
From the API tab you can generate new credentials by pressing "Create new API Key". You will be asked to provide a name for the key, here you could enter "Freshdesk". Please make a note of the generated key and secret as these will only be displayed once.
These credentials should then be entered in to Freshdesk when prompted.