Our app triggers a read receipt when your email is opened & tags unread Freshdesk tickets.
See how long it took before the email was viewed, when it was sent, when the email was opened and what comment was read.
* Increase sales, cut ticket resolution times and increase NPS scores
* Increase agent productivity by allowing them to focus on unread tickets.
* Add an Unread column to your views to show if your reply has been opened.
* Quickly identify what comments have been read with our exclusive Agent ID and Comment Header features
* Create Freshdesk Supervisor rules to either send a reminder email for unread tickets or a follow-up email to cut ticket resolution times by up to 50%.
* Identify which agent's comment was read (Exclusive)
* Read items are marked by the sending agent or last agent for Supervisor notifications. This allows your agents to quickly identify each of their own read receipts. (Exclusive)
The read receipt includes the first line of the comment read. (Exclusive)
Automated Business Logic
Our read receipts work with both Supervisor and Observer. When you send an automated email and it is read, we will display the automation name in the comment summary. (Exclusive)
Quickly create views to see which tickets are Unread by adding our Unread Ticket Tag to your ticket (Exclusive)
Browser & OS Data
Display browser and operating system data in Read Receipt.
Block / Allow Lists
We automatically black list agents or staff using the Freshdesk website from accidentally triggering false positives. You can also white list IPs for situations where you have agents onsite.
Ticket Portal / CSAT Coming Soon!
Check out our getting started guide: http://bit.ly/read-receipts