Collaborate and keep your teams in sync by creating and linking tickets into Trello cards
Drastically improve your customer support experience by installing the two apps: the Freshdesk power-up and Trello app for Freshdesk!
With the two apps, your support team can seamlessly collaborate by easily creating helpdesk tickets and updating the status from Trello cards, improving issue resolution.
Better Collaboration = Better results.
Use Trello, one of the most reliable project management tools available and synchronize priorities to solve Freshdesk’s customer support tickets faster. Uninterrupted, smooth and consistent teamwork for a more engaging customer experience.
Faster Resolution = Happier clients
Connect Trello boards to a Freshdesk help desk platform and create new Trello cards directly from your Support tickets.
Transparency + visibility = Time savings ($$$) + Improved customer support experience.
Customer Support team agents can choose a Trello board from Freshdesk and send tickets to cards, or create them from scratch!
Exceptional cross-functional collaboration results in Exceptional customer service.
Some benefits of using this app are:
1. Link an existing Trello card to a Freshdesk ticket.
2. Create a new Trello card directly from a Freshdesk ticket, describing what is needed, requester's name, and the status and priority for the Trello teams to be in sync.
2. Keep your support team and other Trello teams in sync. Let support agents track the status of a Trello card linked to Freshdesk tickets right from the ticket's page.
3. Receive updates on Freshdesk tickets from changes on the Trello cards linked, so agents stay updated on their status.
You’ll need both apps but don’t worry, it’s really easy to install our collaboration software and to get your customer support team going.
1. In the Freshdesk Marketplace, on the left side, click on the "Install" button.
2. A web page will be displayed to allow permissions for Freshdesk to access your Trello account.
Note: The Trello account used in this step will give access to all Trello boards for the app's functionalities.
3. After Trello access is provided to Freshdesk, you will be redirected to the Settings page to finalize the installation process.
4. For setting up the notifications options, you can always access the app's settings.
5. Create a new agent in Freshdesk named "Trello agent" with admin permissions. You'll need that agent's API key to setup the Freshdesk Power-Up in Trello.
Note: You can use an existing admin agent's API key, but notifications will be appear with their name instead of "Trello agent" and you'll need to share the API key.
6. On the Trello board, in the menu section, click on the Power-Up Marketplace. Enable the Freshdesk Power-Up for your board. Repeat this for every board you want to connect to a Freshdesk instance.
7. In the Power-Up Marketplace menu click on the gear icon to setup and connect your Freshdesk account. You’ll be asked for the URL of your Freshdesk account (custom domains are not supported) and the API key of the Freshdesk agent created on step #5 or the agent you chose.
Note: You can also do this directly on any Trello card by clicking on the Freshdesk button, you'll be asked to connect your Freshdesk account.
For more information please visit